Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's Fall, Ya'll & plug yourself sunday


 okay - I have to resort to the fact that winter is actually going to happen, even though we are having weather that is amazing; sunny skies and mild breezes, when usually this time of year it is bitterly cold and windy. So this will be my first real Fall Time manicure.

These 3 stripe manis are a good nail look to master - they get easier and easier every time I try one.... The addition of a glitter stripe polish to hide any wonky lines or lumpy-ness make this a fast, easy fool-proof mani.

Warm browns and gold say 'fall-time' for me. I started with a base of 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta Dri Co-Co a Go-Go ~ wore that for an entire day ~ then did this look for today. I drew faint lines with a shimmery stripe polish, then filled in the areas with Sinful Colors Rich in Heart, and NYC Backstage Brown. I traced the lines with 2 coats of LA Colors 24K Gold, then added a coat of TC.

If you have a new Nail Blog, or you aren't already on my nail blog list, I will add you to it! Just leave me    your blog address in the comments and I will add you to my Nail Blog roll and have a new blogs list on Monday ( or Tuesday....... )


stuff i used; Sally Hansen Co-Co a Go-Go, Sinful Colors Rich in Heart, NYC Backstage Brown, LA Colors 24K Gold

Sally Hansen Insta Dri @ 2 coats



this was surprisingly dense with gold glitter..... love these LA Colors Stripe polishes

o

No comments:

Post a Comment