Monday, October 17, 2011

9021Orange Crackle post & run


This is a coat of Sally Hansen Amber Chrome ( discontinued old skool polish ) , 2 coats of Wet n Wild 9021Orange, and a coat of Ardene ( Canada ) black crackle...... I thought that 9021Orange would be very sheer and so I layered it over a chrome polish, just to save myself from needed 3 or 4 coats.

I swept it on my nails on an angle and very lightly to get this effect..... while there is still some big chunks of black, most of my nails ended up having very fine lines which I think looks cool.

stuff i used; Sally Hansen Amber Chrome, WnW 9021Orange and Ardene Black Crackle

top 1 coat of Sally Hansen Amber Chrome with 2 coats of Wet n Wild 9021Orange
bottom, just 1 coat of Sally Hansen Amber Chrome

Even though it is sheer, this is a very pretty polish - there is much better photos out there, so google it - I think the chrome base was messing with my camera but the gorgeous gold flecks showed up in photos.....
 2 coats of Wet n Wild 9021Orange layered over Sally Hansen Amber Chrome


o

No comments:

Post a Comment