Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Green Beauty ~ Glitter & Sponge Teal


My latest Mani I call Green Beauty

I used a franken I made with Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost and white as the base colour, I sponged on Caribbean Frost at the tips of my nails, and added Art Deco Stripe polish in Green/Teal glitter.... I added a coat of TC, for these photos, but I needed 2 for this look.

...And a fun video I made



WnW Caribbean Frost is a beautiful polish on it's own - needs 3-4 coats  ( pic's tomorrow )
 There is TEAL as well as GREEN glitter in the striping glitter polish....

Franken 2 coats w/ TC made with WnW Caribbean Frost & White



Using a cosmetic wedge or sponge produces a fabulous sponge effect. The do not seem to leave as much fluff or create a lot of texture like other sponges do because they are a denser sponge. I feel like I used less volume of polish of my sponging as well. ( this is the only photo I have of the sponge I used.....)


 ........sponge
.........glitter

...Top Coat





No comments:

Post a Comment