Friday, January 14, 2011

NYC MoMA, layered to make it opaque



Above 3 coats of NYC MoMA, layered over 1 coat of an opaque silver polish. I love this colour but was very dis-appointed to find it was horribly sheer, so I layered it over an opaque silver from Claire's. Seconds after I applied TC and Minutes before my photo shoot I marred my middle nail - DANG!


first 2 nails are 2-3 coats, nail on far right is 1 coat -  too sheer for me!


w/ 1 coat of silver and 3 coats of MoMA






Please disregard the difference in lighting and camera settings....and that terrible smear at the base of my middle nail.. Using an opaque silver or white  helps a pretty, but sheer polish like NYC MOMA to be more opaque and can brighten the overall colour.





Claire's Clean Slate - 1 coat


Claire's Platinum - 2 thin coats


No comments:

Post a Comment