Monday, July 15, 2013

Icing Love-It and Wet N Wild Candy-Licious


I love all sorts of glitter but this polish wasn't glittery enough for me. I  recently visited an Icing Store and picked up quite a few of these Icing polishes. We used to have one in the nearest big city but they closed down, it was one of the only reasons I even went to the mall in that town. Anyways, this is a blue/gold/magenta/black glitter that I found too sparse for my glitter neeeds - but I love black glitter right now so  I suppose I will hang onto it.

The base is 3 coats of a light pink creme from Wet N Wild Megalast. I am loving these Megalast polishes from Wet n Wild. I probably could have added another coat as I had a few sparse areas but it was a nice day and I wanted to hang out outside.




WnW Mega Last Candy-Licious on its own... 3 coats


 ......... and here is another pretty WnW Mega Last mani; I heard it Through the Grapevine.  2 coats.



I used this L.A. Colors top/base for this mani and I don't think it dried fast enough..... next time I will give it more time to dry as a base coat. The smudge was not due to the polish but to clumsiness on my part; I really should try to sit still for at least 3 minutes immediately after I paint my nails lol. To disguise the smudge I dabbed on a little more WnW Heard it Through the Grapevine then added a coat of Wet n Wild Fast Dry Hannah Pinktanna.

This polish bottle magically opened by itself and leaked all over the place. I dont recall many blog posts about this basecoat/topcoat, maybe there is a good reason why? Or I need to let it dry a little bit longer before applying my nail polish.

stuff I used Wet n Wild Mega Last I Heard it Through the Grapevine, Fast Dry Hannah Pinktanna & L.A. Colors Base coat/Topcoat.

Hanna Pink Tanna and Blue Wants to be a millionaire are pretty holographic glitter polish's that have saved so many manicure crisis's, the brush's are a little stiff but these are great to have around for nail polish snafu's.
o



No comments:

Post a Comment