Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nail Fetish tank top w/ LMN Voilets are blue and some nail art?


this was 2 coats of an older Nail Fetish polish I found at the Dollar Tree in the USA, followed by some hearts that I fished out of a bottle of Love My Nails Violets are Blue.


The Nail fetish Polish surprised me at 2 coats..... there was some bare spots due to my application but it was a pretty decent polish for an old-timer, and it didnt smell terrible either! This is an eye-catching hot pink and a nice base for the light purple and teal hearts.

Polish's with large glitter pieces like this are a pain in the bunz - I end up fishing them out of the bottle and placing them on the nail with either a toothe pick or dotting tool. I do like the irridecent glitter that is in many of the Love My Nails polish ( which can be found at some Walmarts in the USA )


Nail Fetish Tank Top and Love My Nails Violets Are Blue

..... and some nail art

 Not sure what to call this  -

The base of this nail art is Icing Bordeaux, I added 2 coats of Wet n Wild Greys Anatomy, then used Kiss Nail Art Paint in Deep Purple and LA Colors 24K gold. I made purple swoopy shapes and went over them twice with the purple stripe polish, then added some dots with my dotting tool. I went over the purple swoops with the gold glitter... and added a little more glitter...... then a coat of TC.


stuff i used, Icing Bordeaux, WnW Greys Anatomy, Kiss Deep Purple LA Colors 24K Gold

This polish is a lovely duo-chrome - google it! I could not pick up the lovely colour shifting in photos. It is very VERY sheer and will definitly need to be layered. I tried to layer this over Wn W Silvivor and it looked aweful - So I suggest a nice opaque creme polish base.

 On my pinky, I added some gold hex glitter, and didnt like how it looked.......I think the dots on thier own are just fine.
o

No comments:

Post a Comment