Wednesday, November 30, 2011

a few WnW fast dry mani's & blogroll addidtions


 this was 2 coats of Silvivor, followed by a jiggly coat of NYC Backstage Brown, then I added some big copper hexagon glitter and traced around it with Stripe rite copper glitter. I am really loving Wet n Wild Fast Dry Silvivor....... I am even managing to not curse the stiff brushes when I paint my nails!

here is a few blogs I added to my roll, Also - everyone knows about F yeah nail art Tumblr, right?

 F Yeah Nail Art

Chroma Craze 


 my colored nails 

 lacquer dreams 

 all that is gorgeous 

 dandynails 

 top coat it

 see sarah swatch 


Valentine Kisses

 the scholarly nail


 nail art passion 

 unhas decoradas by Ariane 

stuff I used for above mani - WnW Silvivor, Stripe Rite copper glitter and NYC Backstage Brown


..... and


Wet n Wild Fast Dry Sage in the City

Only 3 coats with TC - I thought I would need 4 or 5 coats but this surprised me at only 3 coats
o

No comments:

Post a Comment