Saturday, December 3, 2011

winter nail art


 Here is a pretty wintery mani inspired by Pallino Girl's post last week. The base is a sheer light blue with a subtle pink flash from Icing.....I needed 3 thick coats of this! This was part of a 5 piece set that I have had sitting untried for 2 years. All the polish in this set are very sheer and have this same subtle pink flash.

un-named ( of course ) icing set

 I added the swirly's with Kiss Silvor nail art stripe polish and the dots with Fingr's silver dot/stripe polish. I don't have alot of experience with making dots with these squeeze tube polish's - however - this turned out okay.

I have spent the last 25 minutes looking for the new Nailene Nail Art set that has these squeeze tube polish's and  abunch of other nail art items..... I could have drove to Shoppers Drug Mart and took a photo in that amount of time! Dang! Has anyone else spotted it in stores lately?


stuff i used; No-name icing polish, Kiss silver stripe and Fingr's ( Nailene )  squeezy-tube polish

3 coats, could use 1 more......

o

No comments:

Post a Comment