Monday, October 10, 2011

2 Autumn mani's

 I started with the same artificial nails as my last mani -  then applied 1 coat of Wet n Wild The Gold and the Beautiful across the tips of my nails, then added Stripe Rite metallic copper and Stripe Rite copper glitter stripe polish.

I am so not ready for the cooler weather and eventually winter. The weather has been so lovely ~ it's hard to wear these dark vampy shades and coppers & oranges that I normally associate with cooler weather, falling leaves and autumn.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING CANADIANS


Wet n Wild The Gold and the Beautiful, Stripe Rite metallic copper, and Stripe Rite copper glitter


... and another fall color mani

I tried this exact same look with gold stripe polish and gold glitter stripe polish but there was barely any contrast, so I covered everything up with the same copper polishes I used in my previous mani.

Stripe Rite metallic copper stripe polish, copper glitter polish and NYC Backstage Brown

o

No comments:

Post a Comment