Tuesday, August 30, 2011

NEW BLOGS & a predictable sponge






 above- 2 coats of old skool Sally Hansen Chrome nail polish in Moonstone Chrome, followed by Wet n Wild Frosted Fuschia sponged on. I added Clear and stuck some dollar store nail gems in the wet polish. the gems did not last long - I lost all the gems on my thumbs before bedtime!

I tried to copy some fabulous nail art that I have seen recently but it sucked so bad that even I would not show it as a 'learn from  my fail' - so anytime something like that happens I do a quick easy sponge. They always look  good to me!

 Here are a few new blogs which I have added to my blog roll - still not sure why I cant 'follow' some people.

 polish changes

 finger polish mania

 glass flecked

 the posh polish 

 polished in canada

 the kracked kat

 nails by malinka

 nail art and things 

 happily polished

 nails by coco

 the sugar cubeblog

 pallino girl

 manicure-maniac 

 sometimes i spill my polish 


... and a few more photos.....



o

No comments:

Post a Comment