Friday, April 1, 2011

Against All Odds Franken

Franken 'Against All Odds' 4 coats - no TC

Okay, it's not an 80's hair metal song, but Phil Collin's had alot of awesome hits in the 80's, and this is a wicked song.....plus I ran out of ideas for franken names and ended up watching dozens of Phil Collin's videos on You Tube.

I made this franken with NYC East Village, and Icing Starry Eyes which is a silver micro-glitter in a sheer lite blue base with blue iridescent flecks scattered throughout. ( Starry Eyes is discontinued  - it was very plain on it's own)

I am not sure if I should call the silver glitter in this polish fine glitter or micro-glitter..... it is very small but still obviously glitter.

The base colour did not change much for this franken. It was still very sheer, I may add some white creme polish to this in the future, but for now I am happy with how this turned out as well. I have 2 more frankens to share which were made with NYC East Village. So far they have all worked out perfectly.

sun

fuzzy indoor fluorescent pic

sun!



 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment