Saturday, April 14, 2012

Black Crackle


Today I was lazy, so I slapped on a lovely blue franken I made with Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost and a bright white creme. I added 1 coat of Ardene Black Crackle and a coat of TC. I like how this is a stringy crackle...... and not a chunky crackle. I am really not a fan of the whole crackle look.

I was very happy to see so many people put the effort into 'fish egg mani Friday'. When I checked the cost to purchase and ship the real Caviar Mani from Sephora Canada I was flabbergasted! = but soooooo proud of my frugality and bargain shopping.

Check out what I'm trademarking.... The Golf Ball Mani


I had to scrape off those little balls after 3 1/2 hours..... and this is what my nails looked like after.....neat huh? I used a scrape-ey manicure tool to scrape them off then used the nail polish remover I always use. I only spotted a few of those pretty copper microbeads around the house ( for those that were asking ) They hung on for a surprisingly long time considering I just applied top coat then poured the microbeads on my nails......

Here is the franken I made with Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost and a white creme

Tha last time I was in the mall they were stocked up with at least 50 of these in black.


o



No comments:

Post a Comment