Sunday, April 15, 2012

Flower Power


It was sooooo gloomy outside today - so my mani needed to be bright, cheerful nail art. I started with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac. Using a pretty magenta stripe polish I drew and filled in the base of the flower, then outlined it with a darker magenta stripe polish. I used a bright pink stripe polish to make dots for the flower center. I added Sally Hansen PinaColada Pop over the flower, then added a coat of TC.




 stuff I used; Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac, pink & purple stripe polishes and SH Pina Colada Pop

before I added the pretty shimmery Sally Hansen Polish


Here is a photo from a previous manicure. Sally Hansen Pina Colada Pop is an older polish. I love these types of sheer glass flecked polishes!


I used the Sally Hansen Polish over the flowers only.

o

No comments:

Post a Comment