Monday, September 19, 2011

NEW BLOGS & Party Nails


 Sinful Colors Fly Away with 2 coats of Wet n Wild Party of Five glitter with Matte top coat

but first; new blogs, thanks everyone!

Michelle Dutra unhas decorandas

Like a Doll

Nail polish is my crack

 cute-tickle nails

 nonsense and nails 

 nails like lace

 i drink nailpolish ( lol )

 nail polish epicness 


Nail Addict


nail art beauty

C.L.M.'s Nail At Blog


 its my nails

 deuce beauties

Polished Paws

The base polish of todays mani is 2 coats of Sinful Colors Fly Away.

 I was shocked at how sparse the glitter came off the brush,  I fished out the glitter and blobbed it onto my nails. Miraculously there were very few bubbles.

L- 1 coat normal application, R - polish blobbed onto my nails

 This also did not dry as gritty as I imagined it would
o


No comments:

Post a Comment