Wednesday, September 21, 2011

blueberry blast off nail art with Wet n Wild Saved by the Blue


This is supposed to be a dupe for China Glaze Frostbite ( HERE is Dollface 22772 swatch comparison )  ChG Frostbite has been on my list for a few years - I have seen it in stores and have picked it up and put it down many times but never bought it becuase i thought it would be 'just another blue polish'. All the photos, including these ones, that I have seen do not do it justice. It is a fabulous shade of blue and whether you get it from Wet n Wild or China Glaze it is a must have. If you love blue polish you need this colour.

 My Mani today was 3 coats of Wet n Wild Saved by the Blue, with LA Colors stripe polish in Dark Blue and Blue glitter stripe polish along with a few nail gems in dark blue. I added TC after the nail art stripes then set the nail gems in the wet top coat... they hung on over night and throughout the day - even though I did quite a bit of crafty things only 1 fell off!

Stuff I used; WnW Saved by the Blue, LA Colors Dark Blue Stripe polish & LA Colors Blue Glitter

3 thin coats of Saved by the Blue

metallic Dark Blue stripe polish

Blue Glitter - peeeeeuuuuuuuu this was stinky.......

outdoors/shade
o

No comments:

Post a Comment