Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sinful Colors Savage with Love my Nails Dazzling


Todays mani is 3 thin coats of Sinful Colors Savage with 2 coats of Love my nails Dazzling. Sinful Colors Savage dried very fast, it required only 2 coats but I did three anyway. Also; it dries matte which was a surprise. It is a beautiful lighter teal shade that leans towards the blue side. Love my nails Dazzling is a multi-coloured micro glitter that dries gritty - but smoothed out with a coat of TC.

Here is Love my Nails Dazzling over black - which I will be wearing shortly - its soooooooo pretty!

My photos do no showcase the pretty blue and green micro-glitter in Dazzling; but they are very apparent in the bottle. This will definitly be used next time I do 'space nails' becuase the glitter reminds me of stars......

below; with TC

Sinful Colors Savage dries matte - and it dries fast!!!!

with TC


o

No comments:

Post a Comment