Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wavy Gravy & Plug Yourself Sunday



 I have been meaning to try this look for a few months now. I started with the same base of Copper artificial nails then traced the black area with black striping polish, then filled it in with Wet n Wild Black Creme, then used Stripe Rite Copper Glitter Striping polish for the wavy area. VERY EASY.

This Stripe Rite Glitter is a Hooongry glitter - I went over the glitter area twice resulting in a textured surface which would require more TC then a regular manicure. I did not do a proper clean-up with acetone around my cuticles as i planned on adding another thicker coat of TC for the day.

OOPS! I got a late start today - as always, please leave your blog address in my comments so I can add you to my blog roll



Also; this is the 6th time in 2011 that I have spilled nail polish! This has rarely happened to me...............


Outline the wave & trace around nail. Fill in with WnW Black Creme, Add Glitter and a coat of Top Coat

Fin.

Wow - these stripe polish's from the Bargain shop ( Canada ) are really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment