Friday, August 27, 2010

♥ Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl ♥


Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl is a lovely jelly-ish glass flecked polish. There is some neat colour changes going on in the bottle with the flakes but this does not translate well across the nail. This is two coats of Daddy's Girl layered over 2 coats of N.Y.C. China Town, and a coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. I was surprised at how dark this polish was and expected it to be a little lighter and a little brighter. Next time I wear this I will be layering it over a light baby pink or even a light perriwinkle shade of polish.

Below; I have layered this polish over a bright pink Color-Rama polish; Candy Apple, on my ring finger and layered Sinful Colors Daddy's girl over it. I think it looks really cool layered over a bright pink or red shade as well as a darker shade.



ColorRama Candy Apple 2 coats on my RING nail











 Sun

Shade with Flash






Layering Daddy's Girl over NYC China Town darkened the overall color of this polish. I know that this will look great without being layered over a darker opaque colour, but I wanted a rich dark shade of polish for my nails today. If you do a Google image search of this polish there are dozens of photos of Daddy's Girl alone; it is sheer and probably needs 4 to 5 coats to be opaque and to achieve the bottle colour.

I love any sort of flake or chunks of glitter in my polish right now.... Thankfully there is alot to choose from with recent collections.

The rest of these photos are of Sinful Daddy's Girl Layered over NYC China Town.


Shade with Flash

Shade with Flash


Sinful Daddy Girl

X-treme close up

Indoor Flo ( 2 coats of NYC China Town )

Sun

Shade

Shade with Flash




No comments:

Post a Comment