Monday, August 9, 2010

♥ Franken - Shamrock Shake ♥




I got nothing

Here is Shamrock Shake ~ a franken I made a while ago that I had to wear today. It is a lively minty shade that I made with blue, green, black and white..... I am busy doing crafty things and trash my manicures daily. I barely get around to doing any nail art either, because I paint my nail a new shade every second day. Thankfully I have a tonne of new-ish polish's to keep me happy.

 Any hoo - here is a few more photos of Shamrock Shake, this is 2 coats with 1 coat of Clear polish.... I had planned to do some funky nail art but it ain't happening...... I also posted photos of some older nail art stickers I found wedged in a drawer. - I think the big hearts and stars might be a little to big to fit on my nails....
 Florescent

shade with flash

 ............. some old skool nail art stickers I found......




 over-exposed !!!!!!
 Sun
 Shade


Franken Shamrock Shake (from a few months ago )


The polish's I used to make this franken
L to R Billie Blue, Lime, White and Black



No comments:

Post a Comment