Saturday, June 19, 2010

♥ Sally Hansen Sapphire Chrome ♥


Here is my current mani - Sally Hansen Sapphire Chrome - a very pretty pale blue chrome..... we  just got some sunshine in my town and I am planning some simple nail art and hope to get some sunshine pics of my recent chrome haul.

This looked pretty boring the bottle, a silver with a smidgen of blue, but it actually is prominently baby blue.  I used 2 thin coats with 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat.

When I did a post earlier about the many discontinued shades of Sally Hansen Chromes, I forgot to add the AVON MIRROR SHINE NAIL ENAMEL polish's that are still readily available. There are vibrant beautiful shades and are probably BF3 free.

Also has everyone seen the 2 new green Avon polish's that are available - they are soooooo pretty!

Anyhoo - here is my NOTD, I will be jazzing this up ASAP and hope to get some sunshine pictures = Have a great weekend♥







No comments:

Post a Comment