Monday, June 21, 2010

♥ Sally Hansen Aqua Chrome Sapphire Chrome and Pure Ice Strapless ♥


DANG This was supposed to auto post last night!


I wanted to Stretch out his pretty Sapphire Chrome polish so I added a what I believe is Sally Hansen Aqua Chrome, It looks exactly like Naturistc's Blue Spark which I have modeled HERE. There is no name on the bottle so I hope that I got the right name for it.


I applied the straight Nailene Tips & Toes french tip guides diagonally across my nails, then applied 2 thin coats of Sally Hansen Aqua Chrome. When it was dry I removed the tip guides and applied 2 coats of Pure Ice Strapless, one of the best blue glitters out there. I am a huge fan of Pure Ice polish, even though I only have 5, all the swatches I have seen impress me and I wish we had these in Canada. I love the square bottle and am happy with the quality.

Here is a few photos -  Hope everyone had a great weekend!


with my very lovely almost black pansy's




applied Nailene strait nail tip guides diagonally across nail.
2 thin coats of Sally Hansen Aqua Chrome
Remove nail tip guides when polish was dry.....
applied two NOT STRAIGHT coats of Pure Ice Strapless,













No comments:

Post a Comment