Tuesday, June 1, 2010

♥ Billie - 'Rose' ♥

2 coats Billie White and 3 coats of Billie Rose - no Top Coat

 Wow this is bright - The sunshine picture of this is something else! Taking photos of bright neon's and fluorescent polish's is next to impossible, they really do look their best in the shade anyway, so thats how I will photograph them from now on. 

I started with 2 coats of Billie French White, then a coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat and made sure it was dry. I then applied 3 thin coats of Billie Rose, which thankfully dried extremely fast. I kinda like the weird finish these Billie fluorescent polish's have when they dry; but this wont last long, hence the no top coat, I had some things to paint and fix-up so I just enjoyed this burst of colour for the afternoon only!

HERE is the Page with all my Billie polish's along with some info on where to buy these in Canada ( lucky Ontario Girls) and HERE is the last time I wore this polish = Its so nice to see how well my photography skillz have grown since I started blogging♥

Shade

Sun...... er......ummmmmmmmmmm

@ 2 coats fo Billie French White with 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat

Indoor Fluorescent

Indoor Fluorescent

No comments:

Post a Comment