Wednesday, June 2, 2010

♥ S.H. Insta Dri - 'Mint Sprint' ♥

S.H. Insta Dri  Mint Sprint 2 coats wit 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat
Indoor Fluorescent Lighting

I imagined this would be a much lighter shade....but it is a 'dusty mint creme'. When I think of the colour mint = I think of the yummy minty center of an "After Eight" { they are white inside now - but they used to be light green }.  I want to call this polish shade a teal color, they could have made up a snazzy rhyme over at S.H. Headquarters..... maybe "Teal Deal" or "Teal Feel-ings" or " Teal...... Teal..... ummm something else that rhymes with Teal.

This applied perfectly and dried FAST, I am starting to warm up to these Insta Dri polish's, but I would reach for an X-treme wear before these Insta Dri's any day..... even though they have some fabulous colours in the Insta Dri collection.

I am seriously considering inventing some type of dust capturing nail polishing chamber.Some days I have no problems and other days I seal in 2 or more pieces of noticeable fluff and dust. Any tips? Because this is ridiculous.
Sun

Shade

Shade with Flash

Shade

SunShine

Shade

Shade with Flash


No comments:

Post a Comment