Sunday, March 30, 2014

Wet n Wild glittery red nail art




 Todays mani is a bright red from the Wet n Wild MegaLast Collection. I used a thin striping brush to make curved lines with Wet n Wild Wild Shine Burgundy Frost, a swipe of Wet n Wild Mega Last in On the 101 = a pretty, multi-sized glitter in a black jelly base. I also added a few strokes of Witchcraft Red Glitter, for maximum glittery-ness

 I added a coat of Pro-FX TC. This smoothed out any bumpy-ness -  but I find that this TC takes alot of work to remove with regular polish remover becuase it is sooooo thick.








Stuff I used for this mani

This is a lively bright red, 3 coats

..... with the addition of Burgundy Frost

  then glitter and top coat

I used Pro-FX TC for this mani

 Indoor flo
o

No comments:

Post a Comment