Thursday, March 21, 2013

STARBURST NAILS


Here is a fun and easy way to use nail art stripe polishes. I started with a  base of Sally Hansen Complete Salon in Plum Luck, a rich purple creme..... I added wispy strokes of LA Colors metallic pink and Kiss nail art in pink glitter...... I gave that a few minutes to settle up before sparsely applying a Sally Hansen X-treme wear in Strobe light which is a silver and pink multi-sized holographic glitter then lightly sprinkled on some magenta holo glitter ( from summer 2010 ).

I like this nail art and have done it many times with different colours over the years......



 stuff I used; SH CSM Plum Luck Art Deco Metallic Pink, Kiss Pink Glitter, SH X-treme Stobe Light

#1 pink metallic

#2 pink glitter stripe,  silver/pink holo, sprinkle of loose magenta holo glitter

#3 TC and pink rhinestone

2 more glamour shots. I can't complain about my camera but I will mention that trying to take photos of hot pink or magenta coloured objects does not turn out well most of the time.


please don't eat me lol
o


No comments:

Post a Comment