Sunday, May 27, 2012

Nail Fetish 3 stripe mani


I think using the orange polish was a mistake for this 3 stripe mani; just because it is a frosty finish and not because of the colour. I picked up these old Nail Fetish Polish's from The Dollar Tree USA in Summer of 2011. They came with a sheet of neat silver holographic stickers.

The base is 3 coats of 'Babe', I waited till it was sorta dry then applied the tape. The pink polish 'Tank Top' applied perfectly in 2 coats but the orange 'Clash' took almost 4 coats to cover up the purple base -  it was horribly frosty and took forever to dry.

Frost polish finish's are my least favorite - I try to avoid buying them in the first place and only incorporate them into manis and nail art in small doses.


from The Dollar Tree USA ( summer 2011 )

I used that fancy office tape


o


No comments:

Post a Comment