Saturday, January 7, 2012

Glitter Bomb


1 coat of Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac with un-named ( but awesome ) Icing polish's and Wet n Wild Party of Five Glitters. I love Lacey Lilac, it is the perfect pastel purple creme - and I can usually use just one coat for perfect coverage. I added 1 coat of a multi-colored Icing polish, then one coat of a lovely blue and silver glitter, then 2 coats of the WnW Party of Five Glitters.

The purple seems like an odd choice as a base for this multi-coloured glitter bomb, but it works! I kept this on my nails for 2 full days. I am wearing artificial nails here, but removal on my pinky - which is my REAL nail - wasnt that bad.



No-Name Icing mini's, Wet nWild Party of Five Glitters

1 coat each of the above glitter polish

Wet n Wild Party of Five Glitters

o

No comments:

Post a Comment