Thursday, September 1, 2011

another sponge mani with wet n wild polish's


another sponged graffitti mani using Wet n Wild shimmery blue polish's. I did this mani the same as yesterdays, but using normal polish. This time I cut the sponge into triangle wedges to get into the corners of my nails - turned out great.

stuff  I used; WnW Rain Check, WnW Bijou Blue, WnW Blue Moon

I started with 2 coats of WnW Rain Check

Then sponged on WnW Bijou Blue
Then sponged on WnW Blue Moon

When it was dry I added a coat of TC. I added a coat of Wet N wild Kaleidasope, not pictured


here are the three polish's I used for this manicure. Below; WnW Rain Check - 3 coats

Bijou.... 3, 4, or 5 coats it is very sheer and needs quite a few coats

and Blue moon, on my index ( top nail ) is WnW Sapphire Blue for comparison


here are a few other pretty blue mani's that I have dome similar to this one..... I brushed off most of the polish from the brush and gently 'pounced' it onto my nails.... no sponged were used.




o

No comments:

Post a Comment