Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pink shimmery mani with nail stickers from the dollar store



2 thin coats of Icing no-name bright pink shimmer form an older 5 set of polish's with beautiful nail stickers from a dollar store in my town. I found these stickers at Looney Twoons( lol) dollar store in my town, there are very dainty and pretty. I applied them to my ring nails, added a single holographic hex glitter to the center of the flower and added a coat of Nailene top Coat.


lol-  my polish from my right hand is all over this package. It was hard to open! I thought I could be stealthy with wet nails and get the stickers out. So after I post this I will be redoing most of the nails on my right hand.


" Your hands will be more attractive "

.... and a few more photos








No comments:

Post a Comment