Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nail Prisms Franken


My Previous Mani, 2 coats of Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Pink Diamond, and 2 coats of a franken I made with Pink Diamond. I did not want to remove my previous polish, so I disguised the tip wear from gardening with a diagonal mani. I saw this very same franken on MUA from JiLoverz a few months ago and wanted to copy it. I used a bottle of Sally Hansen Pink Diamond and NYC West Village which is a dark blue.

Also; I don't know why but every time I wear rubber-gloves the skin on my hands starts to flake off a few days after. I am going to Google this and see what comes up. Does this happen to anyone else? I make sure I wash them inside out and dry them before I use them for chores.... so no nail polish remover for me for a day or two till my hands are in better shape.

indoors

indoors


sun

sun

to make this lovely franken I used sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Rose Diamond and added NYC west Village (a deep dark blue). I was nervous about it and thought I might ruin it, but it turned out just fine.

L-R My Franken Layered over NYC West Village, an earlier lighter version of my franken, and 2 coats of the franken I made with Sally Hansen Rose diamond and NYC West Village.



below is Sally hansen NailPrisms in Diamond layered over various polish's.

L-R, 1 coat over Black, 2 coats of Diamond, 1 coat over Icing's Dark Purple Creme, 2 coats of China Glaze Shower Together, 2 coats of NYC China Town, 2 coats over Icing's Light Purple Creme




Below; this was a mani from before earth day..... I layered my purple prism franken over Sally Hansen XW Grey Area.....2 coats with 1 coat of TC.









No comments:

Post a Comment