Wednesday, September 8, 2010

♥ Icing Blue Goose ♥


WOW! Icing Blue Goose 3 coats with 1 coat of Nailene TC

When I first saw this polish at the Icing Store many months ago I thought it would be sheer and require 1 million coats. This polish is beautiful at 3 coats, the sparkle and shimmer in it are very evident I LOVE IT! I included a crappy dimly lit photo so you can see the finish of this polish.

It's like it is a metallic foil ~ and all those little glimmer bits are tiny shards of steel= but this polish is smoothe, removal was very easy ( unlike real foil-ish polish) and I think that I may even be able to layer this over a black or rich dark navy blue to darken it a little. I hope someone else out there has a better description of this polish finish♥

Did Icing have any other polish's with this type of finish that came out at the same time as this polish, Blue Goose..... I vaguely recall seeing a darker purple polish that was sorta like this, it is very, very pretty.


Indoor Fluorescent

Outdoors, Shade

dimly lit photo

Shade with Flash

Indoor Fluorescent

Indoor Fluorescent




No comments:

Post a Comment