Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Franken 'Spontaneity' and Sally Hansen Green with Envy ♥

China Glaze Spontaneous if on my RING Nail while my franken is on the rest of my nails
I layered with Sally Hansen Green With Envy


I made a franken that is a close dupe for one of my favorite go-to polish's; China Glaze Spontaneous. I don't have many China Glaze Polish's but the ones I do have a really pretty. I keep rotating ChG Spontaneous and ChG Shower Together on my toes! Thats why I post so few T.O.T.W. or T.O.T.M-W. posts.

Anyhoo- I made this franken with Claire's Matte Cobalt, Sally Hansen X-treme Wear in Radish ( another Favorite ) and Billie French White. After wearing it for the day I applied the regular curved Nailene French Tip Guides diagonally across my nails, and added 2 coats of Sally Hansen X-treme Wear in Green with Envy.... these too colours clash to the max, but they look so good together! When I was sure it was all dry, I removed the french tip guides and applied a thick coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat.


Cloudy Skies

Indoor Florescent

The other side

The other, other side

Sunshine!

Shade

Indoor fluorescent

No comments:

Post a Comment