Tuesday, June 15, 2010

♥ Fetish 'Gravy Train' & 'old skool' Nail Fetish Polish's ♥



4 coats of Nail Fetish Gravy Train with base coat and Nailene Top Coat


I found these at a local bargain store, along with a few other older Sally Hansen polish's which I will post tomorrow. I did not know there was another deep sapphire blue polish with smaller glitter like Essie SSN out there.... So this was a cool find. The green shade 'Lizard' is drying on my nails right now and I will likely post it tomorrow a.m. The magenta shade 'Grape Crush' has a coarse, grainy glitter that is gonna need 2 coats of T.C. The glitter is pretty sparse in 'Crush' but I just bought it for nostalgia.


On my nails is Gravy Train = what an awesome name! This is a very pretty colour with lots of golden shimmer. as you can see on the bottl eit says 1995 = Cool! I remeber these polishs and I also rememeber having the fake coloured nails that this company sold. The nails came in a spiral shape and they were really cool colours of the false nails; hunter green deep plummy purples etc. I used 4 thin coats and am happy this colour is not too shimmery.

This was 4 thin coats I used a base coat which I normally don't do, but after my final coat of Nailene Top Coat this dried perfectly and I had no problems.


Indoor Fluorescent

Ha ha ha 'Gravy Train'

Shade with Flash

Shade

Shade with Flash

Sunshine

LEFT TO RIGHT

Gothic;  a sapphire blue with small silver glitter
Gravy Train; a pretty shade with gold shimmer
Lizard; a rich shimmery hunter green
Grape Going; a pretty magenta with coarse silver glitter
Crush;Holographic multi sized glitter = very sparse

Outdoor shade

Indoor flourescent

I did not know there was another deep sapphire blue polish with smaller glitter like Essie SSN out there.... So this was a cool find. The green shade 'Lizard' is drying on my nails right now and I will likely post it tomorrow a.m. The magenta shade 'Grape Crush' has a coarse, grainy glitter that is gonna need 2 coats of T.C. The glitter is pretty sparse in 'Crush' but I just bought it for nostalgia.



The rest of these are bottle shots outdoors in the sun


Gothic

Gravy Train

Lizard

Grape Going

Crush



No comments:

Post a Comment