Tuesday, April 20, 2010

♥ Pure Ice 'Busted' laeryed over Icing 'Mystery Purple' ♥


OMG  - PURE ICE = PURE AWESOME!!!!!!!

I love this one, Pure Ice 'Busted'. I have it layered over an Icing no name that I am temporarily calling 'Mystery Purple'. Pure Ice is an awesome brand of polish with lots of beautiful colours and finishes...... If you live in the USA you are lucky - at $2.00 a pop this is an awesome polish to have. i only have 5 polish's form this brand and I am looking forward to snagging alot more when I visit the USA (soon hopefully)

This is 1 coat of Pure Ice 'Busted' layered over 2 coats of Icing 'Mystery Purple'. I want to call 'Busted' a glass fleck finish.... am I right? Pure Ice has alot of pretty glass fleck finishes in their core line..... if your bored you should Google it - they make alot of beautiful polish all under $2.00 USD ♥

I feel that this polish warranted 15 photos, so here they are


Shade

Indoor fluorescent

Shade

Flash



sun

@ 2 coats of 'mystery Purple' w/ Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat











No comments:

Post a Comment