Friday, April 18, 2014

N.Y.C. Big City Dazzle Top Coat

above; 1 coat of NYC Big City Dazzle top coat over 3 coats of NYC Park Avenue.

This is a nice multi-coloured glitter top coat -- I wore it for 2 days and it stayed shiny. I probably should have added a few more coats but I kinda liked the sparse-ness of glitter ( that feels so wrong to write that). These are my real nails~I'm working on some beaded jewelery this weekend.






This is the old 'big city dazzle'. Its a frosty monstrosity that need 3 to 6 coats. The colour is pretty but I prefer my polishs's to be opaque in 2 to 3 coats.



New York Color does this with a lot of their polish's = creating an entirely new colour but keeping the same name.




here is a side-by-side of the two polish's. Its odd that they keep the same name, there is literally thousands of New York themed names they could use.










 I love N.Y.C. polish's....the only complaints I have is a few of them are too sheer for my liking, but that's hardly anything to complain about.








I have 3 or 4 N.Y.C. polish's that have changed colours but kept the same name, or polish's that don't really jive with their names.










... and here is the modern NYC Park Avenue, 3 coats


sun...... glorious sun
o

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy 4 inch curling iron and 3/8 inch curling iron. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I’ve learn this post and if I may I wish to counsel you some interesting issues or tips. Maybe you could write subsequent articles regarding this article. I desire to learn even more things approximately it!

    야동
    대딸방
    마사지
    건마탑
    바카라사이트

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I read your article on this topic, the first thought seems profound and difficult. There is also a bulletin board for discussion of articles and photos similar to this topic on my site, but I would like to visit once when I have time to discuss this topic. 메이저사이트^^^

    ReplyDelete