Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pure Ice Over You


 Over you from Pure Ice is a dense glitter with 2 sizes of lilac glitter, 2 sizes of teal hex glitter and teal bar glitter.....Today's mani is 2 coats of Over You layered over Lacey Lilac and a coat of TC. I kinda wish there was less lilac glitter in this; it hides the beautiful teal glitter ( less glitter? wtf is wrong with me )

Pure Ice Over You applied perfectly, it's a very dense glitter that dried fast. I am excited to pick up a few of the other glitters from their collection that recently showed up in Canadian walmarts!

I spilled white nail polish all over my hands and parts of my desk, so those aren't dry cuticle you are looking at. Yesterdays mani left major stains on my fingers and cuticles as well - so tonight I am going to take extra care, slather on some serious moisturizer with cuticle oil and possibly some barrier creme for My poor hands.


this is from Pure Ice Saddle me up

 although - it could be from the no-name walmart nail polish remover I am using right now - they did not have the Sally Hansen nail polish remover for artificial nails that I usually buy when I went to the big city..... so I had to buy the walmart brand of remover.......









Here is a few more photos of this beauty -




o

No comments:

Post a Comment