Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sally Hansen Generations


 Here is a Dotti-cure I planned out a few weeks ago using 4 different sally Hansen polishes from different collections which I call; Generations. Has anyone sat down and figured out how many different polish collections Sally Hanson has cranked out over the decades? Or even how many polish colours? I wonder if they keep statistics at the Sally Hansen HQ = I am curious.

For today's mani I started with 3 coats of  Sally Hansen X-treme wear in Lacey Lilac, then dotted on Sally Hansen New Lengths in Diva, Sally Hansen Salon in Trouble Maker and Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Applause.

The SH New Lengths line and SH Hard as Nails ( in that bottle shape ) are long discontinued. In my photos I do not have TC -  when there is a hazy overcast outside my photos look weird if my mani is too shiny.




 L-R Sally Hansen New Lengths in Diva,Sally Hansen XW Lacey Lilac, Sally Hansen Salon Trouble Maker Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Applause.




o



No comments:

Post a Comment