Wednesday, July 4, 2012

So close..... Canada day nails.....


well, it's sorta Canada day-ish... just 3 days late. This was 2 coats of Billie Cosmetics French White. I applied fancy blue office tape and swiped on a bright red polish so that I would only have to use 1 coat of LA Colors Stripe polish in Red Glitter. When it was dry I peeled off the tape and added TC..... It was ridiculously humid out when I did this mani ( it still is ) and I did not want to press down on the tape - so my lines are not as crisp as I would have liked.....

I have to add that coming up with inspiring 4th of July nails ( USA) is easier than Canada Day nails

Happy Independace Day!





I used blue office tape to mark off the red sections, then slapped on a bright red polish so I would only have to use 1 'coat' of the la colors stripe polish.

o

No comments:

Post a Comment