Sunday, July 1, 2012

Seperation Anxiety


 This mani is 3 thin coats of Billie Cosmetics Anxiety that I found at The Dollar Tree Canada, layered over 1 thick coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri Mint Sprint.  Billie Cosmetics Anxiety (lol) is a lovely teal jelly with irridescent glitter. I have a love/hate relationship with Sally Hansen Insta Dri polish.

 Mint Sprint is a lovely colour and it dries fast ~ but that staining and the horrible brush and unfortunate design of the bottle/brush puts these at the back of my Deez-elmer. Mint Sprint stained my nails, cuticles and fingers horribly. I am surprised that they continue to make and sell these polish's.


Seperation Anxiety....... here is some bottle shots of the few insta dri polish's I have. They seperate quickly, they just need a good shake.


..... shake, shake, shake


sun                                                                     indoor flo

Billie Cosmetics Anxiety and Sally hansen Insta Dri Mint Sprint


Take-off Teal left major staining on my nails....... booooooooo
o



No comments:

Post a Comment