Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sinful Colors Fly Away & See You Soon


 Today's mani is a lovely saran wrap technique using a base of Sinful Colors Fly Away with See You Soon. I cant believe I haven't paired up these colours together before! Its a fabulous combo..... then again, maybe I have already  -  I have seen KleanColor Bite Me on 4 different blogs today - coveted it savagely, looked it up on the KleanColor website - googled image'd it and realized I ALREADY OWNED AND WORE IT  - twice!

The brush on Fly Away was a little stiffer than  I remember, I used 3 coats which dried fast and super duper shiny.



 polishes  I used -  I have to get into the habit of photographing the names......

 Saran wrap leaves less texture than a sponge, but creates the same effect

Left Top Coat, Right no Top Coat

..... and a few more photos



o



No comments:

Post a Comment