Tuesday, May 1, 2012

top secret confession time


6 hours after doing this fabulous nail art and before I fell asleep I picked off all these rhinestones so when I woke up there was a few stuck to my arms & two on my neck- ( I put them in an empty gum wrapper  lol ).... I loooooove how this looks, and try to do nail art like this at least every month = but I have a compulsion to pop these off shortly after I apply them! Am I twisted or what?

For this mani I started with a base of Claire's Matte Grey. This is one of my all time favorites = it dries sooooooo fast and is usually a careful 2 coater. I added a coat of TC and pressed these random sized rhinestones into the wet top coat. They hung on perfectly save for a few I knocked off the wet polish ( index nail ).




 I picked most of these off some scrapbook stickers that I picked up at my local dolar store


o



No comments:

Post a Comment