Friday, August 19, 2011

NEW BLOGS & LA Girls Metal Metallic Olive


 LA Girls Metallic Olive 1 coat layered over 2 coats of Finger Paints Tough Art To Follow. Metallic Olive is surprisingly sheer, so if I did not layer it - it would need 4 to 5 coats to get to the bottle shade and I would probably still have a few bare spots. My pinky nail is 3 thin coats and there is some noticeable bare areas.

I bought this at an awesome dollar store in Portage La Prairie Manitoba where they had full displays of 7 or more collections from LA Colors, plus the nail Art polish. I haven't been back since but wish I took photos of the giant table filled with polish...... it was heavenly.

 Where have I been?

My computer is making me crazy - there is something very odd happening where some program or script is not working, any web page I open or any program I use on this computer crazily scrolls on it's own - and the 'fn-F9' key trick only lasts for a few minutes..... I have all but taken it down to back to the manufactures setting ( saving all my important stuff ie; nail inspiration photos ) and really don't want to take it somewhere to get fixed. I need that $$$ for bargain nail polish!!!!

 I am avoiding being on here; but am actually doing crafts and making stuff. I am soooooooo far behind in catching up with blogs, MUA and watching Nail video's on You Tube that I doubt that I will ever get caught up.

Blogger also appears to be wacky as well, and I have uploaded photos only to have them appear fuzzy and pixil-ated. Is anyone else having trouble following people, the last time that happened thing's returned to normal after a day or so - but I have not been able to follow people for almost 6 days!

grrrrrrrr, I am thankful to have a computer, the Internet and all that jazz; but when stuff like this happens i avoid it all together.

end rant.

Here a few new blogs I have come across, or that people have sent in. Sorry it took so long!


 nailstyle

 kasis glitzy nails

 nail p0lish addicti0n

 kk nails

 super cute super easy 

 theartofpolish

 a colourful soul

lets get naild

 manicure-maniac

 alice-in-lacquerland

 polish loving 

 the clumsy kiwi

Fab Nails

 konad covered nails 

 painted tipz N toez

i love lacquer

 nail-newbie

 original wacky 

.... and a few more photos

2 coats of Finger Paints Tough Art to Follow - with is a swampy green creme. My pinky nail is 3 coats of LA Girls Metal Metallic Olive......  I think I would need 4 or even 5 thin coats to get opacity without any bare spots with Metallic Olive.


o


No comments:

Post a Comment