Monday, June 20, 2011

Billie Cosmetics Turquois w/ stripes polish






I started with 3 coats of Billie Turquois, a lovely lilac shade that is unfortunately named. I used hot pink and flourescent purple stripe polish on the sides and layered a shimmery polish on top. None of my photos have TC - my camera battery was dying.....


I keep trying to add the blogger 'reaction' gadget bt it isnt working. has anyone else had problems with this?N I like that reaction thing - alot of the time I don't have time to comment and I like that I am able to give feedback on people blogs by clicking those things..... I'll have to hunt around a little more and acquire more info.

3 coats of Billie Turquois no TC


stuff I used




and a gif made @ loogix

before the shimmery Sally Hansen polish

with Sally Hansen Pina Colada Pop















No comments:

Post a Comment