Monday, November 15, 2010

Icing Roger That & Icing Rainbow LE set for Spring 2010






 ummmmmm, this does not look like this in real life... wtf happened?

This lovely Icing nail polish, Roger That, is much, much more green in real life. I think that I need o get some outdoor sunshine photos for this one. I have seen this posted on a few of the blogs and I noticed that those photos looked a little on the blue side, too.


I have been wearing this for two days and don't want to take it off. The lively teal base colour is saturated with noticeable glass fleck shimmer. It applied perfectly, in 3 coats and dried to a ridiculous shine.... I still used Top Coat anyway becuase it took a little longer to dry than most Icing polish's i have tried ( It is humid in my home atm ) 

I am sorry it took me so long to buy this!

What other polish's available have the same base colour as Icing Roger That?




.... and some lovely Icing polish's from one of their "LE" sets. I am pretty sure this came out in spring 2010. None of these have names but all 5 have a beautiful finish. I love that subtle shimmer.... anyone know what it's called?

 above 3 thin coats - no TC




2 thin coats - NO TC

1 ridiculously thick coat - needs thinner, with 1 coat of TC


 3 thin coats no TC

2 coats no TC


any names....anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment