Tuesday, June 22, 2010

♥ Sally Hansen Black Pearl Chrome ♥




Sally Hansen Back Pearl Chrome 2 coats with 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat

Check it out.... it's in a square bottle! How cool is that? It's also 15 ml, instead of the newer bottles which are 13 ml. I have never seen a Sally Hansen polish in a square bottle before. This pretty chrome polish was my Father's Day mani - becuase my dad loves those Pirates of the Caribbean movies (  The Black Pearl was the name of one of the Ships in the Movie ) This is a pretty silvery grey that does look like a black pearl.

This does look like a real Tahitian black pearl, below


All these chrome polish's I have recently acquired dry very fast with 2 coats; 1 thick coat can work, but I find that I leave alot of brush marks trying to get it right with 1 thick coat. I am so enamored ( or should I say.... enameled....) by this square bottle ~ and I am extra happy that it is a cool colour too! Has anyone else seen Sally Hansen Chromes in square bottles like this before? or even any other lines of Sally Hansen polish in square bottles.

Anyhoo - here is a bunch of photos, there was no sunshine when I wore this, so all my photos are either in the shade with flash or with indoor fluorescent.


Shade

Indoor Fluorescent

Indoor Fluorescent



No comments:

Post a Comment