Monday, March 25, 2013

space!


This nail art is a little un-eventful -is that a real word? I started with a base of a no-name Bonita nail polish that I fpund at a randon dollar store in Wpg...... then sponged on Wet n Wild Grey's Anatomy and Billie Plutonium Plum I swiped on a coat of Klean Colors Chunky Holoe Glitter. As an afterthought I sponged on  Billie Mauve which dried matte, this was a good contrast to the shiny finish left by the Klean Color glitter.... No Top Coat. I tried to dot on a few planets.... but they barely showed up.

I'm really digging the matte polish that I sponged on, it adds alot of depth to these 'space' nails.



The first coat of this Bonita polish was sheer..... I needed 4 coats for opacity.....

.... and before it dried I totally marred my nails - so i definitly needed some nail art to disguise the damage

stuff I used......




and a few more glamour shots......




o



No comments:

Post a Comment