Friday, December 9, 2011

Hard Candy Just Nails Mini Polish's


I picked up three of these cute little Hard Candy polish's at Walmart earlier in the week.The green polish above is iridescent glitter pieces and what appears to be blue glitter. I layered 1 coat over 2 coats of Klean Color Army Green. No top coat on these photos.

( 2 coats of Klean Color Army Green )


I chose the green, orange/red and blue mini polish's

below;  Even though this is a nice colour with pretty gold-ish flecks, there was some weird black blobs in the bottle that showed up on my nails..... The cap isn't even black so I cant understand where the black came from = weird! I have read that this is similar to Hard Candy's Lava. This is 2 coats layered over a similar coloured red polish with a coat of top coat.


( my pinky nail is a careful application of LA Colors Stripe polish in Red Glitter - OMG its sooooo pretty! )
o

No comments:

Post a Comment