Monday, May 2, 2011

New Blogs & ...... an easy 3 colour diagional


2 coats of Sally Hansen Applause, and 2 coats each of Rimmel Climax & Sinful Colors I Love You. I cut a thin strip of a mailing label and applied it diagonally tho the center of my nail, then added the Rimmel, and Sinful polish. I applied 1 coat of TC but I could still see and feel the ridge left by the polish. Normally I 'squish' this down gently with my finger before TC, but this time I did not.

 Here are a few new blogs, and a few that were not on my blog roll, but I followed..... Sometimes blogger does not let me follow people and I have to re-log in 5 or 6 times.... whats up with that?

glazed talons

mad manis

cosmetic-fix

the polish parade

box of polish

bellas lacquer box

polishpassion

lilly faerie-nail-obsession

pretty ninja

definitely-addicted

alana-glamour

haute lacquer

nail art encasa

my nail graffiti

frostbite alley

lately im obsessed with


This is 2 coats of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Applause - a lovely foil lilac polish that dried very fast - it is awesome.  I know I had sen this on the shelf at the store for 4 or 5 years and never grabbed it. I am glad I did because these are being dis-continued.


I cut up some mailing labels and used these as a guide for the other 2 colours of polish I added.






No comments:

Post a Comment